Sabtu, 16 Agustus 2014

Late Dinner


 Hi world I want to share my story. 2 days ago I was have late dinner, and my mom choosed Hoka Hoka Bento Restaurant to took a dinner. In Hoka Hoka Bento, they serve japannese restaurant. But in here there is no sushi or takoyaki. The menu is like chicken teriyaki, beef teriyaki, sukiyaki, tempura, and etc


Mom, I want to eat tempura and chicken teriyaki. Hmmm and red bean ice! it look delicious too



During waiting the foods, my mom sang a song and I'm enjoyed



OMG my dinner is coooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 
 

Why it looks so delicious? Hurry up mom! I'm so hungry....

 

O mom! Why you give me the soup? I want you to give me the teriyaki mom.....



Hmm what is in my mouth? 


Mom, I want tempura again, buy some again and take it to home I will eat that...

Great momment is when you can have dinner with your all family
Warm greeting from me for your all family world!
-Tetsuya-

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar