Sabtu, 16 Agustus 2014

Driving Truck On Independence Day


MERDEKA! MERDEKA!
Good morning world...... I'm so happy today, August 17 is my country's birthday. Indonesia now is 69. I celebrate my country with driving my truck hahahaha



Many accesorise in my country to celebrate independence. In my housing the accesorise like flags, and they are coloring the street. And sometimes, they are making lamp from bottles or glass.
In this sunday morning, I'm enjoyed play with my truck. My mom also feeding me.


Stop Tetsu..... fill the fuel! (Tetsuya's mom say)



Done mom... I want to continue my way....



OMG why the traffic light is still red? I already wait it until  5 minutes -_-\



What? Fill the fuel again?! noooooooo



I know mom you love me, but its too much you feeding me. My mouth is too full



What's up?



I think there's is something interesting behind me



What the........... . What do you do guys? I want to do that too! Wait me....



Mom, go home with me



Don't worry mom... we will cross the street safely and I will take care of you mom

Warm greeting from me for your family world!
MERDEKA! MERDEKA!
-Tetsuya-



0 komentar:

Posting Komentar